• HomeAbout MeHire MeConnect

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I love our house!

I haven't had much to say lately. I can only write, "I love our house!" so many times. I feel like anyone who reads this blog are sick of hearing about it. :)

But... I love our house!! We've been here for over a month now and it's already my favorite house I've ever lived in (besides the home I grew up in, nothing will ever compare to the wonderful loving environment my parents created for us in that home).

We've painted the entryway, living room, and kitchen a nice light grey. The dinning room is a darker grey and my office sports stripes of white, greens and gold. You can get a peak into my office if you read this post that I published on my business blog. The colors are pretty random in there, I was inspired by some frames I found at Khols.

Speaking of my business blog, if you clicked over for a peak did you notice the new blog/website design? I changed it a few weeks ago and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Nearly as much as our house (well, not really but it's in second place behind it). The navy and pink combine in my mind to make purple. Purple is my favorite color.

If you are in need of some graphic design (logo, web, blog, illustration, print, ect.) please contact me using this super cute page of the newly redesigned website! I would love to work with you. Or anyone you know for that matter. Pass us on please!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment