• HomeAbout MeHire MeConnect

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Visiting

My little sister has been visiting Hubs and I for the last few weeks. It's been great. I love having her here! I've been working so she's had lots of down time but she likes to read so I think it's been okay for her (we even took her to several book stores to restock).

This Friday we are both headed to the airport. She's going home and I'm going with her. I'm going to surprise my grandparents by showing up at their 60th anniversary party (shhhh, don't tell!!).

I'm excited... except.... my mom just told us the AC at their house is broken. They live in AZ so it's hot. I hate being hot. Sigh. Also, Hubs is staying here. I HATE being without him and will miss him terribly. Another sigh. Like, a really huge one.

I go back and forth in mind mind as to whether or not I'm going to actually get on that plane and go through with it. As much as I want to go, I don't want to leave. If that makes any sense. Ultimately I'm sure I'll go and I'll have a great time.

I'll get to see and spend time with my grandparents, see my cute little niece and other family members I haven't seen for awhile. It will be good. My husband will survive without me. I won't melt in the heat (I'm not a witch, most of the time). Yeah. I think I'll go.... maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment