• HomeAbout MeHire MeConnect

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Back where I belong

I got back home a few days ago. It was great to see Hubs again! Three weeks is a long time to be apart for sure. But now the "yay!" has worn off and I'm feeling so empty. I rarely had down time when I was away, so now that I have lots of downtime it's strange. I don't know what to do.

I cleaned up the house the first day I was here. I got all the laundry done the second day. I'm caught up on design work and emails. There is no one around to spend time with, or go to lunch with or talk to. No games to be played or cookouts to be had. All there is to do is watch tv and since I didn't watch much tv when I was away, I just don't feel like doing that now. It's such a waist of time, but in this case that's the point.

I'll get back into the swing of things. It's just weird right now. Vacations are awesome but being back home, hum.... still thinking that one over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment