• HomeAbout MeHire MeConnect

Friday, January 28, 2011

Today, I'm Breathing

Yesterday was so hectic! I posted on Facebook in tears as I felt so defeated. But I made it though. The website redesign is finished!! Check it out and hire us if you have any custom graphic design needs.

A huge thank you for the two ladies (Irresistible♥Icing & Kelly) who shared their advise on my last post. I think of myself as a very organized person but there is always room for improvement and I plan on improving as much as it takes!

Today I plan on relaxing though. I'll be catching up on work but doing so at a slower pace while listening to some of my favorite relaxing music. Below is a sampler of what my ears will be hearing today. Enjoy!!






Elliott is perfect for any mood:
Elliott Smith - Between The Bars

And of course something fun for my sister:
A Fine Frenzy "What I Wouldn't Do"

0 comments:

Post a Comment