• HomeAbout MeHire MeConnect

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Perfect Pair


Nope, this is not another fruit post. And although cheesy, it is not a cheese post either. This is a post to tell the world that my Husband and I make the perfect pair. Our 4 year wedding anniversary is coming up and I'm getting so excited to share the news!!

If you saw us on the street it would probably be the furthest thing from your mind, as our size difference appears very 'wrong', but we are so very very right for each other. It's almost scary how our likes and dislikes perfectly complement each other. We 'get' each other, know how to read each other and are able to be 100% open and honest with each other. You see...

- we share the same religion and core beliefs.
- he likes hugs and kisses just as much as I do.
- we like the same music.
- we have many of the same pet peeves.
- we both go mushy for babies.
- he likes the white crunchy parts of the salad while I like the softer green parts.
- we both love candles.
- we both think cleaning the house is the woman's job.
- he's a morning person and I'm not. (this comes in handy!)
- I'm quiet and not so good at being social while he's loud and very good at being social
- we both like our meat very well done.
- we both enjoy being together.
- he fixes my computer when I break it
- we rarely argue, fight or get sick of each other
- we both like little things
- we both like shopping
- we have the same taste in decor.
- we both love going to Epcot (this Saturday - yeah!!)
- we both prefer being cold than hot
- we both spend A TON of time on the computer (we each have our own).
- he likes to drive and I hate to drive.
- he likes to take out the trash and scrub the toilet and I like to let him.
- we both like watching Food Network
- we are madly deeply truly in love

And I could go on but I won't. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Hapy upcoming anniversary.

    Thank you for popping by on my SITS day.

    LisaDay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finding your soul mate. It is a wonderful feeling.

    ReplyDelete