• HomeAbout MeHire MeConnect

Friday, August 12, 2011

Guilty but back

You know how you don't do something for awhile; something that you feel you need to do but is way down on the priority list so it gets forgotten or purposely skipped over? That's me with blogging apparently. I want to blog, I feel like I should blog and I enjoy it, but I haven't.

I have written post after post in my head but it's usually at night and I'm too lazy or tired to get up from the bed or couch that I'm laying on and actually write it (I have such a tough life... hehe).

It's been over a month and I feel like I've lost my blogging privileges. It's just been too long and now I'm lame and no one wants to read the random thoughts of a lame MIA me. But the longer I put it off the worst it will become and there is no way I can live without ever blogging again. I have to blog. If for no other reason than to relate to my clients.

So I'm blogging even though it's been awhile. And I hope you'll welcome me back.

1 comment: