• HomeAbout MeHire MeConnect

Thursday, August 18, 2011

New phone frustrations

My new phone arrived today. I was very excited!! It's all clean and shiny and new. But within an hour I'm already having second thoughts about it. I tried to active it online but it didn't recognise my serial number and gave me a "live advisor" number to call instead. If I could call them to active my phone I won't need to buy the stupid thing in the first place.

Now I have to wait till Hubs gets home so I can use his phone. I really wanted to get it activated by now so I could call the LDS Services office (I also wanted to call my Mommy). I've been trying to get a hold of them all week (at least the times when Hubs left his phone home) with no results. I need to ask them a question about my name, but more about that later.

For now it's ranting time.... okay I'm over it.

1 comment:

  1. The frustrations of technology! The idea of getting something sometimes is more exciting than the reality. Hope it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete