• HomeAbout MeHire MeConnect

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ready for a change

I've changed my blog design to better suit my style. How do you like it?? The other design was fine, but it wasn't me at all. This is more me. Plus it looks more "North Carolina-ish" which I'm hoping will help Hubs get that job so we can get the heck out of here. I'm so ready.

This past week Hub's brother + wife + 2 year old son came to stay with us. A good time was had by all (I think) and it was fun to have them here. Our little house always feel more alive with guests here. I like when it feels alive.

Being here day after day, doing the same thing day after day, gets old. I'm ready for a change. A permanent one. Not that I want to stay in North Carolina for the rest of my life, more that I don't want to come back here. Life has more in store for us than being here can offer. Or so I hope.

Obviously we still don't know if we are moving or not. With the holidays things have gotten delayed. I'm trying to stay positive. The longer we have to wait the more I really want it to happen.

1 comment: