• HomeAbout MeHire MeConnect

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

No more waiting!

HE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubs got the job in Raleigh North Carolina. He starts February 1st. I'm SO excited. It will be an awfully big adventure - at least for us. I never pictured myself anywhere but here, AZ or UT, which increases the fun factor.

Also fun and exciting: I'll be in AZ next week! I'm going to visit my family for Christmas again this year. Nothing says Christmas like family, and snow (at least on the mountains) and a burning fireplace.

Life is great and I'm so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Tell him Congrats!! And YAY you're coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to hubs on the job. Funny thing hubs and I are thinking of moving out of Miami and were considering AZ or North Carolina. I think AZ is a front runner for now.
    Wishing you all the best on this new adventure!

    ReplyDelete