• HomeAbout MeHire MeConnect

Monday, February 13, 2012

Blessings unfold

We are here in Raleigh NC. I LOVE it! The weather is terrific, having all different kinds of plants and hills around is peaceful, the stars are bright, our rental house is gorgeous. I can breath; no more humidity for me. The shopping is great, we found a frozen custard place called Goodberry's, it's delish!!  Having an LDS temple 5 minutes away is amazing and no longer having to drive 1/2 hour plus to church rocks.

Before we moved here I wanted out of Florida - that was apparent. But I also knew coming here would be beneficial to us, though I didn't know why. We've been here a little over a week and we are already starting to see the why's.

1. We feel like grown-ups. Seeing as we are not "young" anymore - this is a good thing. We have motivation to make and stick to a budget and do other grow-up things.

2. I feel like we are finally HOME. It's like the last five years was a long vacation, I realize I was in a 'just visiting' mindset that whole time. Here it's a fresh start for both of us.

3. The most important one so far is this: Hub's has found a heart doctor who is awesome! He's totally professional unlike Hub's old doctor. He's already found a drug that is working. Yay, yay yay!!

I can't wait to see what other blessings Raleigh has in store for us.

PS: I schedualed this post to post last week - it didn't. Stupid Blogger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment