• HomeAbout MeHire MeConnect

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hospital entertainment

Hub's brother had a heart attach a few days ago. We went to visit him the first day and then again last night. The first day involved a lot of waiting but I was glad we were able to be there regardless. Hubs and a friend gave him a priesthood blessing and he seemed to be doing okay which we were all grateful for.

Last night he was all set up in a private fancy room with a gorgeous lake/park view and a tv with Internet and movies. We watch Tangled with him and his wife and it was fun - like a group date (does that sound insensitive?).

I loved this song. My mom and sister were singing it when they visited last and now I finally get it.




This one is great too.




So cute!!

2 comments:

  1. I watched this movie right after I saw How to Train Your Dragon (which I LOVED LOVED LOVED) and so I didn't like this movie much. But then it became available on Netflix instant play and I watched it again. Now I love it. Also I'm glad to hear your brother-in-law is ok. :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tangled is my Madi-Sue's favorite movie EVER! We listen to the CD everywhere we go!

    ReplyDelete