• HomeAbout MeHire MeConnect

Monday, July 23, 2012

Missing

It's almost time for my sister and mother (she's here now too, since last Saturday - so great!!) to go. Sad, sad day that will be. Thankfully the blow will be cushioned by the fact that Hubs and I are dropping them off at the airport and then heading out to Florida. Hub's birthday is in a few days and he wants to drive there to celebrate with his family and a soccer game with his old buddies.

I'm trying to focus on the later. Florida is not my favorite place, but being there is better then being alone in an empty house. Last summer when my sister came our home felt so empty - totally and completely - when she left. I am glad to miss that 'someone is missing' feeling this time around.

Though, I miss them both already so it might not work as hoped. But here's hoping!


0 comments:

Post a Comment