• HomeAbout MeHire MeConnect

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

December

I spent almost all of December with my family and I enjoyed it tremendously!

I flew to AZ and got to see my niece when she was less than one day old. I was a bit afraid to hold her because she looked so small and breakable but once I took her in my arms I didn't want to put her down. She was so warm and squishy and straight from Heaven adorable.

I was afraid seeing her would make me sad, since I've been struggling to have children of my own, but that wasn't the case at all. If anything, she made me more excited and determined. 2013 is the year we will conceive a child!

I spent two weeks in AZ, going back and forth from Phoenix to my hometown. I got to see my Grandparents and an old friend from High School. I went to my favorite Mexican restaurants and brought back some homemade tortillas for the freezer. There were many things I didn't have time to do but I'm still grateful I was able to go.

Then I flew back home to NC. My parents and sister came with me. We spent 10 days together shopping, playing games, eating cooking, celebrating Christmas, and having fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment